First level Applications Development professional, representing the most common entry point into the organization. Performs routine activities related to applications development. Development and maintenance of project management system & MIS. Focuses on learning and acquiring work skills/knowledge in the Applications Development field.
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Interact with the client during Demo session.
- Working on automation routines improving processes.
- Role involves development of procedures/routines for Geospatial & CAD applications.
Geospatial & CAD applications
Permanent Job, Full Time
C++, Algorithms, Software, Engineering, VC++, Data structure, LINUX, QT3D, graphics, Database, Oracle, C#, PL SQL, SQL, Applications Development
Desired Candidate Profile
- Primary skill: C++/VC++, STL, Boost, Data structure, Algorithms
- Secondary skill: LINUX, 3D graphics, Database
- Candidate should have total 3-5 years of experience
- Candidate should have good analytical and debugging skills
- Candidate should have good communication skills.
- Candidate is expected to be a good team player
- Experienced working in Geospatial projects
- Desirable experience / knowledge of GIS and CAD domain
- Typically holds any graduate degree from a recognized school
- Should have written and oral communication skills
- Strategic Thinking
For More Information Contacts Us:- At Mobile no. - +91 9891000445 or Drop your CV at Email:-email@example.com