InfoTech provides the facility of True Orthophoto Generation. True Orthophoto is generated with the help of DSM (Digitial Surface Model) which removes the error occurs in Orthophoto.
Types of Errors occurs in Orthophoto
- Positioning error: Difference between the Nadir point and measuring point.
- Law accuracy in urban area
- Distortion in images
Importance of True Orthophoto rectification
- Removes building lean
- Increases the visibility of manhole or any other point above the ground
- Corrects distortion of obscured features
Conclusion: True Orthophoto is geometrically correct and the normal Orthophoto is correct only at terrain level. Hence true Orthophoto are much in demand nowadays. InfoTech, has a trained team to perform this task and is currently producing such Orthophotos for various customers around the globe.
Process of true Orthophoto Generation
- Ortho rectification : removing the obscured area , camera tilt and distortion of lens.